Brand new You.S. Agencies of Fairness, Antitrust Office, is looking for a highly licensed attorneys to serve as an elderly Lawyer in Internationally Point. Duties contained in this reputation tend to be:
- Telling elder Section officials into advancement and utilization of Division policy with the worldwide enforcement and you may venture items and you will liaising on the such as problems with the newest Agencies from County or any other You.S. bodies companies, and with overseas governments and multinational government.
- Assisting the new Division’s litigating areas on the in the world areas of its administration things, including assisting the police or any other venture amongst the Section and you will international antitrust providers.
This new attorneys carrying it condition commonly serve as liaison amongst the Office and you may overseas antitrust agencies, and get guilty of strengthening and you may maintaining relationships in other jurisdictions; remaining new Office informed out of tall global race policy and you can enforcement developments; delivering information and support into the antitrust factors to Office group; matching having older Section officials; and you can preparing for high-peak associations anywhere between businesses as well as multilateral fora. Brand new attorney have to have a standard understanding of the new You.S. and you will international governing bodies, economic climates, and you may societies to develop and manage this new Division’s relationships that have jurisdictions beyond your U.S.
Your resume and you can supporting files would-be familiar with determine whether your meet up with the status certification placed in which statement. If you’re minimally eligible to that it reputation, your resume and help documents could be sent to the new hiring formal having a job thought. To help you meet the requirements, an applicant need:
- Keeps a great J.D. training or similar, getting a dynamic person in the fresh club within the good status (any U.S. jurisdiction), enjoys at the very least couple of years off blog post-J.D. sense, and become a beneficial U.S. citizen;
- Possess solid diplomatic feel and tall experience with antitrust laws and policy; and
- Be aware of domestic and you will in the world providers associated with the race facts.
- Foreign-language skills.
- Expertise in U.S. and all over the world competition rules and/otherwise international antitrust companies.
- Experience in globally litigation points.
- If you don’t curently have good USAJOBS membership, delight carry out you to before you apply via the “Do a free account” hook up. You’ll be able to to-do your own character and publish your own resume and help documents before implementing.
- Once an account is made, apply at this new USAJOBS vacancy:
Individuals is to acquaint themselves and you can adhere to the appropriate statutes regarding professional conduct out-of any potential disputes interesting about the the programs. Particularly, please alert this Workplace for individuals who currently depict website subscribers or adjudicate issues where which Office is inside and you can/or you has a member of family that is symbolizing clients or adjudicating things where this Work environment is in it making sure that i can have a look at any possible dispute of interest or disqualification topic you to definitely may prefer to become managed below the individuals points.
COVID-19 Inoculation: Federal agencies may request information regarding the vaccination status of selected applicants for the purposes of implementing other workplace safety protocols, such as protocols related to masking, physical distancing, testing, travel, and quarantine.
Equal Employment Options: The U.S. Department of Justice is an Equal Opportunity/Reasonable Accommodation Employer. Except where otherwise provided by law, there will be no discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex – including gender identity, sexual orientation, or pregnancy status – or because of age (over 40), physical or mental disability, protected genetic information, parental status, marital status, political affiliation, or any other non-merit based factor. The Department of Justice welcomes and encourages applications from persons with physical and mental disabilities. The Department is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and advanced on the basis of merit within the Department of Justice. For more information, please review our full EEO Statement.